Wednesday 23 October 2013

Dinner @ Miam Miam

It has been awhile since the last outing with Jorise *but I used to called her lee hoeng* I know I just met her in last month, and it was inside the club -.- So it doesn't count as an outing loll. She was become so busy nowadays on her career, it's good anyway, keep it up ! :D So like finally she is free on last sunday night, thence we decided to go for a dinner, at Miam Miam.

Miam Miam is one of the famous restaurant in penang rencently. Been seeing a lot of people checked-in there. I thought of because the restaurant is just opened, that's why everyone is going to try out the new restaurant, and so we do haha. Butttt, I found out the second reason why there are lot of people going there, cause their foods were so tasty ! Never disappoint me. Or maybe we're just too hungry ? Whatever.

There're full house while we reached there, but luckily we just wait like not more than 5mins to got our seat :)



Their choices of the foods are not much.

Miam Miam Special Blend Coffee & Iced Matcha Latte w/ Softee

This is so so so tastyyyy ! I certainly will order it again, confirm !! HAHAHA
Famous French Toast

I got cheated, because the plate that showing on the menu totally not same with the real one T.T *haha you can just slap me*
Miam Miam Spaghetti 

Hungry hungry hungry !

yum yum ~

Sharing is caring, hahaha.

Can't live without dessert.
Matcha Souffle

Creme Brulee

See ! Happy kid with two plates of yummy dessert :p

The part that we wouldn't miss out ! Camwhore HAHA

Advertising for miam miam loll


What I can say is, WHY MY NOSE IS SO DAMN FLAT T.T and my face become so round and chin gone beside her... *cry out loud*

*Trying to show my nails colour*

Had a great dinner with her. Although we're not meeting each other often like last time, but glad that our relationship did not get estranged :) Okay, you promised next month ahh !! HAHAHA

By the way, can anyone tell me the correct pronunciation of the word of Miam Miam ? lolll

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment