Tuesday 1 October 2013

Hola, I'm back!

Helloooooo ! Like finally I'm back to blogging. Wonder there is still any readers from my old blogs ?

Anyway I've stopped blogging for almost two years. In fact, I quite regret that never blog in the past two years, because there're lots of fun things I've missed to share with you guys :( and I promise I will update my upcoming plans and things again start from now!

By the way, 2012 was such a great year for me as I travelled three different places. During CNY, I went to Kohlipe, Thailand; visited Singapore in April and BKK in October. My 21st birthday celebration was one of the unforgetable scene in my life, everything seem goes very well for me but then something unexpected happened in November and pulling my mood down a lot :( , really a lot. But everything will comes to an end and we have to get over it and leave all the bad thing behind us. A happier life in 2013 might helps me to wipe away those sadness and thats why I'm back to travel again with baby sin's family to Taipei for the first time in April. In June, I went to Phuket Island as well with the whole MPA group :) Oh ya, I got my first tattoo in 2012, but forget the exact month already! Hehe

As for my career, I looking for a permanent job for such a long time, thence I've stopped to work part time at bobbi brown since June 2013, and switched to Inglot in July. I wish that I can settle down for this permanent job, if the salary is good enough. HAHA. So.. anyone of you from penang is interested for inglot's cosmetics, can look for me at Queensbay's outlet ;D

Last but not least, it's OCTOBER babehhh!! My favourite month♡♡♡

Stay tuned for my next update ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment