Saturday 5 October 2013

Late brunch at 55 cafe.

Friday, 4th October 2013. Usually I hanging out with my boyfie during my day off, but the last Friday I decided to dumped him*bad girlfriend hahaha* and hang out with Rui Rui. We've been planing to hang out for such a long time, thence it's like finally, we made it on last Friday :D
We decided to go to 55 cafe, since she said their foods were not bad. Besides, we purposely went there just for their 3D art on top of the hot drinks, but unfortunately the waiter told us the person who make the 3D art wasn't at the shop by that time. We were like, arghhhh damn sad :(

Hot chocolate & Banana chocolate, with the simple art... sob sob

We suppose to be there at 2, but you know girls.... HAHAHA in the end we reached at 5. Starvinggg!!
Here my ordered, carbonara. By the way I kinda fastidious with carbonara, I like it cooked with super cheesy and creamy, so far I just found out few restaurants their carbonara was tasty for me. So every time before I wanna to order a carbonara I'll ask my friend "have you try their carbonara before?" lol but sometimes I rather not to order, cause when it come out with not that creamy that I wanted, I'll feel so yuck with that. But but but.. fortunately 55 cafe's carbonara did not disappoint me :)

Rui rui's aglio olio with salmon, tastes good too.

There is a good news after we done our meal, the waiter tell us that the person who make the 3D art was back to the shop, asked would we like to order another drinks for that? Sureee of course! :D
We been requested to make a kitty, but here comes a bear, a winny the pool? loll



Happy girlsss hahaha

Time to camwhoreee, weeee

Rui rui & ViVi


Getting crazyy..



Still not willing to drink it, lolll

Okay bye bear... had a great day out with her. Looking forward for our next outing <3

Last, ootd. Dress from bkk, shoes from taipei.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment