Saturday 12 October 2013

Movie date with boyfriend.

Thursday(3rd October 2013)
It's been awhile since the last movie we watched. So boyfriend decided to go for a movie on that day after my work. Been hearing friends saying that Runner Runner movie was nice, no doubt, it was really a nice movie. It's a crime movie, their conversation kinda abstruse sometimes, you know my english damn poor, but luckily I've a 24hours "teacher" my boyfriend HAHAHA

Had our dinner at Chili's before the movie.

Their soup of the day was sooooo tastyyyy!! Not sure is it a mushroom soup, it cooked with some mushroom and chicken breast.

His meal.

Mine. Chicken breast lover! Ahaha

Look at my hungry face HAHAHA


Last, selca with my tired face. Foundation on for the whole day, eww sticky and oily X.X

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment