Monday 21 October 2013

Lately..

Hello, been busying for working lately, and there's something happened about my work. Got a complain letter from a brainless customer during my observation period, DAMN !! Hope everything is going to be fine asap :)

Yesterday, 20th October, a date that I always remember. That's my beloved brother's birthday ! Feel bad that I can't celebrate with him, hope that he has a great day and good start ahead; stay healthy and positive ! Always remember you still have a sister loving you at somewhere far from you, of course your dad and mum. We're still family no matter how :')

And one of the good news, my happy boyfie got his first rolex watch ! Dream is not a dream anymore, happy for you too :) I love the black matching with the blue, so damn cool !
{{ Oyster Perpetual GMT-Master ll }}

Last, Kim Taeyeon time ! I began to fall in love with this girl in this year. So love, so damnnn love. OMG ! Mood turns good when every time I listening to her voice, melting !
This is one of her collection : A flight to infinity <3 <3 <3



xo

No comments:

Post a Comment