Monday 4 November 2013

My 22nd Birthday Celebration #1

Phewww ~ finally I have time to blog about my birthday posts. I'm gonna separate with 3 posts, with 3 different places, can't wait to blog it all !! :D

This year I'm not going back KL to celebrate my birthday, also the second year I spend my birthday in this lovely place, Penang. I thought I'm just gonna have very simple celebration. But then, everything just out of my expectation. No doubt, this is another memorable birthday celebration for me again :)
Gonna post about the first celebration at Cuvee, Penang(26th OCT 2013). This is also a birthday party together with Anerly, since our birthday is near to each other. Her actual date is on 25th, and mine is 29th :) Thence it's not a bad idea to held a birthday party together, we've a lot of mutual friends thou HEHE.

Ready and go !

Boyfriend reserved and plan everything ! <3

Little devils of the night x Birthday girls. Me and Anerly ♥

I love this picture ♥♥♥

Sheryn ♥

Khuan khuan you so pinky ♥

Hanni & Caryne, glad to see you both that night ♥♥

Have taken N pictures with her haha, my sexy Cath ♥

Much of lovessss.

Cawaii birthday cupcakes from Sheryn, thank you so so much !! Btw, I think my name on the cupcake looks nicer than anerly HAHAHA


Our loves ♥♥

Continue partyyy !
With Hui Ling and Chirstina ♥♥

My baby boy ! ♥

This year you leave my alone, no candle light dinner with me. So please compensate with a BIG pressie k ! HAHAHA

 Rui Rui x ViVi x Shan Shan, our name cute right ? HAHAHA thanks for coming and thanks for the champagne ♥♥

Cheers ! Happy birthday to you once again my scorpio babe ♥

Last, my outfit for the party. Put on a pair of devil ears to make some halloween feel too HAHA

By the way, did you guys realized that I did not take any picture with any guy ? HAHA actually I did, but not really satisfied with those pictures. But then I will upload all the photos to my facebook soon. Stay tuned with it k ! ;) And stay tuned for my next posts, my birthday eve ^_^

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment