Saturday 9 November 2013

Birthday Eve #2

(28th Oct 2013) Decided to spend my birthday eve with my penang's ladies :) To know that that day was Monday, I'm so glad they can come for my dinner after their work, appreciate much !!
Supposed to have my dinner at Patio Bar De Tapas. But unfortunately their kitchen closed on every monday :( Luckily I've check out their page while I looking for their phone number, otherwise we'll just go there, and you can imagine what will happen the next loll. So I search for another restaurant again, and my colleague suggested me QE II. Been went there few times just for party, never know their environment for dinning was so beautiful and classy. Plus QE II is just beside the sea, so it can become so chill while you sitting at the outdoor area. You know.. order a wine and sea breeze blowing hahahaha !

Okay, back to the dinner ! Selfie with anerly's casio again :p Recently am so in love with this mermaid hairstyle !  Suit me right ?*giggle* 
Doesn't has any outfit picture for that night, so ya my dress got it from H&M . I rarely will get this kind of navy blue dress, what it attracted me was the lace, yea I love lace haha :)

Here are the foods we ordered for 6 of us. Sharing is caring, haha.

Hungry us.

Itadakimasu ~ ~ ~

6 of us, gossip time after finished our dinner :)

Little surprised they gave me, ahh so sweet of them. Btw I'm 22, the cake is too small to put on 4 candles ! haha

Make a wish again.

So happy of everything ! Thank you my ladies 


I still remember when we're leaving the restaurant, my high heels was stuck at the stairs, while I walking down, like for TWICE omg !! lolll They laughed so hard at me, even myself too. And I hurt my leg ishhh so careless.
We went to Gurney Luxe Inn afterwards, due to anerly and sheryn they are lazy all the way drive back to butterworth. So we decided to stay a night there :) If you're following my instagram, I bet you've seen an insta video I uploaded, while we were at the hotel room. Kinda crazy hahaha ! Now I gonna show some crazy pictures taken on that night ! :D

Hello introduce time, ViVi x Anerly x Sheryn x Cath x Jorise x Khuan.









Thanks for loving me !!! I love you all too MWAHHHHH ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

Without you all I wouldn't have a great night like that, and it wouldn't be so much fun. Appreciate much and thanks for the pressie ♥ Let's have another overnight stay again !

xo

2 comments:

  1. Hi, your lace dress is so cute ♥ Can you tell me what size is it, thanks so much^^

    ReplyDelete