Tuesday 12 November 2013

1029, Birthday Dinner #3

My actual day, always reserved for my boyfriend every year*if i'm not single haha*. But this year was a little different, my boyfriend was not around :( Pretty sad, but what to do, facts are facts I need to be happy tho. However, I still had a very great dinner with her(Rui Rui).
She suggested to have dinner at 32 The Mansion. Heard a lot of comments about this restaurant, that their environment is very nice. So since both of us have not been there before, that will be our choice :)





First time ever, having fine dine with a girlfriend ahahah

Eyes look kinda puffy :/




Fooling around after the food came. In fact, we are very hungry #girlsbeinggirls





I couldn't find a best angle for this dessert ^o^'' loll

Rui Rui !!! My one-day-boyfriend HAHAHA



Off to Patio to have a drink after the dinner :)


Chatted kinda a lot in a short period. Thank you for taking the time to have dinner with me on my birthday, and thank you for the dinner too. Feeling blessed 

Birthday celebration ended !!!

Here are the pressie I got in this years, all given from my babes ( ^ o ^ ) Thank youuu x100000000
Kenzo T-shirt from Chuckei x Liza x Leng Leng x Nana ♥ Can't wait to wear it !!

Pandora charm from Anerly x Khuan x Sheryn ♥ They said star is just so me hahaha

A bag from Jorise ♥ I know it kinda looks like celine bag, hahaha whatever. I'm using it everyday now, it match any outfit of mine :)

L'occitane lotion from Cath  She reminded me remember to apply it, cause it's limited edition HAHA

AGift body care from Hui Ling  Ahahaha lotion again, too much to use lolll

Not to forget to thank you my colleagues too. They gave me a little surprise during my working time*so sweet*. They shouted my name so loud inside the store room, while I make up outside there. I thought my phone was rang, hahaha I saw a lot of candles when I opened the door, and singing birthday song

Happy birthday to myself once again ! Thanks for all the wishes, pressies, cakes and everything. I really had an unforgettable 22nd birthday. I mentioned on my instagram "生日真開心,有那一天的被愛" 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment