Thursday 21 November 2013

Halloween, make up.

How's everyone during halloween ? Dress up like the most sexier ? scarier ? By the way, I kinda sad that malaysian still not really accepted with this festival. If you simply dress up and go out, everyone will staring at you and like "what the hell are you doing" -.- Even us during working, we removed our scarier make up after we done taking picture lolll You know, if you don't do that, when you walking to the wash room, the people around will totally staring at you. swt -.-
So on the halloween actual day, me and my colleagues did some dress up, no, not really dress up but we did more on our make up :)
I decided to make up like a doll. An easier make up will do HEHE

A cute doll, but don't mess with me loll

 My two scary colleagues.

My favorite picture ! Have posted on my instagram too " The vampires are coming ! "



I told them, I don't want to be so cute laaa. And took a scissors loll




Pictures close up with my make up. All pinkkkkkkk ! My eyes look so much bigger with this make up hahaha


Have you ever seen a pink blood ? hahahaha

Last but not least, my ootd :D

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment