Wednesday 9 April 2014

As simple as this.

Today I'm going to do a very simple make up with my new bought. ♥ ♥ ♥


Miss Hana Skinny Liquid Eyeliner
Maybelline Lashionista Mascara
Dior Addict Fluid Stick #552 Joli Reve

Miss Hana Skinny Liquid Eyeliner
What good with this liquid liner is, it has a super-fine brush tip of 0.03mm. Can create a very natural liner.
I will do a review for Miss Hana's products soon, so stay tuned for more ya! :D


Maybelline Lashionista Mascara
It is quite surprised for me, cause I actually bought a mascara O.o The last time I bought a mascara, was.... few years ago. I did not exaggerate I swear haha ! Friends who know me well, they were actually know that I don't apply mascara and I don't like to apply too. They always like full with question mark, whyyy huh ?? What I hate is when the time I remove it, don't like the feeling and it makes my eyes look so dirty lol. But I kinda like the moment while I applying it, seeing it turns thicker layer by layer. *I know I damn weird hahaha*

So why I bought this ?
Look at the packaging then you know. I'm not a pink fans, but this striking hot pink really catch my attention. Plus it's pretty cheap, so yea I bought it. ;D

It's smudge-proof and contains with 4mm fibers which can make lashes look longer.

I applied two layer.


And applied bottom lashes too.


Dior Addict Fluid Stick
It's one of my favorite bought ! It has been deeply attracted me when the first time I saw their introduction in IG(instagram). So I went to get it when it has launched in store, I'm glad that it did not disappoint me. Loving the texture so so much, they have a slightly thicker consistency than you'd expect to see with a gloss, but they are not sticky at all and very moisturizing. I'll definitely be heading to Dior counter again to pick up another colour, soooon !!

It doesn't make my lips dry and last for hours if I don't eat or drink.



So that's my sharing for today, hope you guys love it :)






Stay tuned for more ! ;)



xo

4 comments:

  1. so pretty! May i know did u use any fondation and concealer as well? TQ :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I did. But I only used concealer in this make up :)

      Delete
    2. Then your skin is so perfect! Mind to share what concealer is that? :DDD

      Delete
    3. Thank you ! :D And the concealer I'm using is from nyx ;)

      Delete