Monday 21 April 2014

Living Room @ Macalister Mansion

Always wanted to visit Living Room at Macalister Mansion for so long. My previous visit at Macalister Mansion was at Dining Room during my 21st birthday. It was so long time ago !
(11st April 2014) So when my girlfriends suggested to go there for tea time, I was the first like " ONsssss !! " Hahaha silly me.


Simply loving the interior design of Living Room. Bright and cheery, hanging plants, whites and greens, omg it's just so relaxed and comfortable ! :)


We ordered an afternoon tea set for 2 with TWG Tea.

Thumbs up for all, especially the one with chocolate. Hehehe.


Thumbs up for their mushroom soup too !

Feeling happy after had all the yummy cakes and pastries :D

We couldn't stop taking picture with the natural sunlight. #girlsbeinggirls


Can we create a group ? Cause our name were too cute when we are together : Rui Rui, ViVi and Shan Shan. Loll.

Tired already ?

Nopeeee hahahaha.

Hug hug*

Took some ootd photos at outdoor area before we leave. But I'm not gonna upload my ootd's photo here, check out at my IG ya. :)

Yeahhh, a TGIF for us !

I definitely will pay another visit to here again, byeee MM !



xo

No comments:

Post a Comment