Saturday 12 April 2014

Aiberia, Sodium Hyluronate Series.

Honestly, I've never heard of this brand before. In a month ago, I went to search around about their products, what's really attracted me is their Sodium Hyluronate Series (玻尿酸系列). I've never try any skin care product yet that ingredients with Sodium Hyluronate. And it's also introduced by the tv show Ladies First (女人我最大), I guess most of the girls know about this taiwan show. I'm their loyal fans during my high school period, and I used to watch every episode of it loll. It makes me even confidence with this brand, so why not I give it a try ! :D

My skin is combination skin type, T zone is kinda oily especially my nose. Nonetheless, inside is very dry, that's my beautician told me. Thence moisturizing is still my main concern ! I guess Sodium Hyluronate Series is best for me, this series is suitable for all skin types, especially dry skin. It provide moisture without feeling sticky on the skin all day long.

I'm gonna do a review for these, let's get start !

Their major ingredient >>> Sodium Hyaluronate (玻尿酸). It helps to lock all the moisture to the skin, restore moisture and repair dry and elasticity of the skin.

First,
Sodium Hyaluronate Cleanser RM36

Contains Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate (氨基酸介面活性剂), it helps to lower the stimulation to the skin that provides gentle cleansing to the skin, and reduce dryness and tightness to the skin after face wash.

The net which is come together with the cleanser, it is for creating foams which foams enable deep cleansing to the pores. The micro foaming texture goes into every pore to scour the deepest clogs and waste cutin. Best for girls who always make up almost everyday, like me. Deep cleansing is extremely important !!

I gonna show you how it works with the net, just few steps very easy.

First rinses your hands and face, and then squeeze small amount of cleanser.

Rub it gently.

Pull out the foam.


Look ! It's so much difference than we created the foams by using hands.

I like the thick foam texture, so soft.
It doesn't has the dry and tight feeling after washing it.

Second,
Sodium Hyaluronate Hydrate Expose / 玻尿酸超涵水深層保濕露 RM66

Provide high penetration to the skin, achieve good effects of absorption to the skin which with the effects of deep moisture, prevent skin peel off and pore problem.

Pour 3 to 5 drops and spread evenly on face, pat gently till it fully absorbed.
It's has concentrated texture but surprisingly it doesn't has any sticky feeling at all.

Third,
Sodium Hyaluronate Serum / 玻尿酸超涵水全效肌底精華 RM105

It helps to lock the moisture into your skin, provides long term and deep moisturizing.

Serum is important before you apply any moisturizer, it helps to strengthening moisturizing. So it's the step you could not miss too ! I love the texture tho :)
Just pump 2-3 drops will do.

And last !
Sodium Hyaluronate Cream / 玻尿酸超涵水凝霜 RM85

It's water base and very good absorption.

The cream is cotton-like texture, therefore it is weight-light to skin.

One thing I have to mention again, all the skin care are not sticky feels at all after applied. I like it ! :D

Done !
I can feels my skin more moisturizing and soft now. *doink doink*


I have been using this series for around two weeks, obviously their hydration was really good for me.

LIKEYYY !!!


There are also other range of products from Aiberia !
You can Check out more details on www.aiberia.com.my or www.facebook.com/Aiberia

For the link that the tv show Ladies First (女人我最大) introduced about Aiberia products, you can click http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8r34uOgJye4 to watch.



xo

No comments:

Post a Comment