Thursday 24 April 2014

A day at Lone Pine Hotel.

This is a random plan I would like to say lol. In earlier, we planned to have a 3D2N trip to Port Dickson or just somewhere out of penang. But due to some reason and I have to work too, so we stick back to stay in Penang :(

While we are discussing which hotel to stay, first popped out in my mind was LONE PINE !!! Hahaha. I've been there once for a friend's wedding, and it was really impressed me. Never knew that Penang has such a nice and relaxing place. Furthermore, the TVB's drama "Outbound Love單戀雙城" have shooting on there before too, so it makes me want to go there even more.

So let's get started !

(12nd April 2014) 11:15
Woke up early, and went to Pit Stop for breakfast :p
The mushroom soup was so tastyyyy, I likeyyy !!

If you're looking for a yummy breakfast in penang, this is a place that you can not miss out !! The price was acceptable, no government tax/service charge :)

12:30
Off to Lone Pine Hotel straight away after done our breakfast.
Checked in !

We were so excited while heading to our room.
Tadaaaaaa...!!  The room was big and very comfortable :D

Bathroom as well.

What we gonna do after got their wifi ? Checked-in, update IG, facebook and etc. Lol.

Very satisfied with the room and the bed, so comfyyy !

#girlsstuff #girlsbeinggirls LOL

Went down to poolside area for a walk.


Fresh ~ I almost forgot I'm still in Penang.


Chill a bit under the treessss.

While waiting for our lunch, at the beach side.

17:20
Is time to swim !!!


Mifyn, where are you ? Lol



Happy kid before jump into the pool. Haha.



21:00
Dinner time at Ferringhi Garden.
It was my first time here, like finally again -.- lol. Foods were good, service and environment as well. *thumbs up*

Really had a wonderful day with them. It feels so good pamper yourself once a while. Far away from the city/works. But we still can't stop checking our mailbox, *earning money is still at the first* lol

By the way, I can't wait for the next trip ! ;D

p/s : Please have alcohol on next trip *grin* *hear me hear me?*

Group pic before removing our make up.  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥


Last, a video that recorded by anerly. I keep laughing when I saw it, cause my snapback cap was appear in front the camera like again and again. Hahaha.





xo


No comments:

Post a Comment