Monday 31 March 2014

Sheryn's birthday dinner !

Today is someone's birthday, so I purposely blog this on today to wishing her happy birthday once again :) *see how good am I haha* Also because I don't want always drag my post for so long, so blog it fast as I can. More posts are coming up, stay tuned ya ;)

Before I start my post, first let me take a selfie. Hahaha. *if you get it*

(28th March 2014) After searching for few restaurants, she decided to has her birthday dinner at Sip & Chew. Environment was comfy, and we are so lucky that there're just us for the whole night long. So it's like we've booked the whole restaurant loll. Camwhore and talk/laugh out lound like nobody's business, me like hehehe.


Our foodssss !

Present for her, from me and anerly ! *sorry it's not black paper bag loll*

She was so excited while unwrap it. Hope you like the colour that we chose for you (^ O ^)v

Happy birthday !!!

Time for photossss!

Khuan ! 


Jorise Lee ! 

Anerly Fang ! 



X O X O 



Come from Xin Xin de you !  Hahaha.


Hello you again ! Photos from her tr.

Group pic ! Am teaching the waiter how to capture a best angle lollll *Well-taught, right?*

Second round, girls chilling session at The Press.

Last, not forget the photo I with the birthday girl.
Happy birthday babe ! Wish you all the best, stay health and pretty. Love youuu MWAH MWAHHH 

Okay, one more pic to end this post *grin* My ootd on that day :)





xo

No comments:

Post a Comment