Monday 24 March 2014

Colour pencil liner.

Hello, today I'm gonna do a random sharing. I've bought these three eyeliner colour pencils for weeks I think. Wanted to do a sharing post for long time, but I really got no timeeeee. Busy for my work and also... okay ignore my excuse, blame for my laziness in fact lolll. So it's like finally I'm done with this now :D Hope it might helps some of you to get new idea for your eyes make up ;)

Want a simple yet quick eye make up and with some colours on? You may apply eyeshadow, but I think eyeshadow takes more time on it, to blend and everything. Thence for me, eyeliner pencil is the best to create a quick eye colour make up.

I have these three,
1. Sephora crayon contour yeux 12H, pink
2. NYX 935 lavender shimmer
3. Peripera smoothie waterproof pencil liner, golden peach

The outcome of peripera's on eye will be slightly lighter than here you see, and more shimmering.

Using the NYX lavender colour.
It's the most basic and easy one. A black liner and another colour on top.



And now I use the peripera golden peach, apply at the front part, blend it softly to mix with the purple.

Draw the front corner as well.

Overall.

And now, the pink liner turns.

If you feel it's too boring with one shade colour, add on a light colour at the front part. So I apply the peripera's again.

The peripera golden peach was really good, easy to match with any colours :D

Draw the front corner and outer bottom as well.


So ya, that's all for this post. I hope it might help you to get some idea :) If you're not used to apply those colours that I shared, maybe you can choose some colour that more to basic, brown, drak blue or drak purple. Cause for me, I like to apply colour that look sharp and more to colourful. Gonna grab more colours soon hehehe

Will do another sharing post something like this again. Maybe a tutorial? Or maybe you can drop a comment that what you wish me to share. Thank you so much ! :)

Anyway, stay tuned.



xo

1 comment: