Tuesday 25 February 2014

Valentine's Day !

Let's blog about my valentine's day, before february is over haha.
Well, this is the fifth valentine's day with ma boy People always say " If you love each other, every day is valentine's day ". Yea I know, of course not only valentine's day you just show how much you love your other half, but show extra love to them. It's just like father/mother's day. We *especially girls hahaha* can expect something on that day, a simple dining or a gift, a love card to your other half, as a memorial. But remember not to making your him too hard ;)

So, this year valentine's day falls on friday, it's my day off, also the last day of cny. Woke up early went to do my nails. Really love the outcome, not too girlish this time. Thank you Nail Bar Penang again !

Few days before valentine, boyfie was called few restaurants but all were fully booked :/  Was happened the same thing on last year too. Perhaps penang is too small to have much fine dinning restaurant, I know right next year I should call for booking a week earlier. Luckily That Little Wine Bar was still available seat :D
The boyfie wearing his new red HBA.

First, served with champagne cocktails with maracuja.

Selfie, since boyfie couldn't take a nice angle of me -.-




Blackberries and champagne gelee. This is the first time I've tasted something like this, idk how to describe the taste, but it was sooooooo gooooood ! Best mixing with the jerry champagne.

It would be much more tasty if it without the poached merlot apple, cause boyfriend and I don't really like the taste of it :/

His fillet steak with spiced herbal butter and white truffle mash.

Mine, grilled catalan snapper with samfaina and cubed potatoes.

Last but no least, dessert time. Yonghurt mouse cake. ♥ ♥ ♥

Overall their food and service was good :) *Kinda pricey tho* But I would like to pay another visit, if there's a chance again.


Where to go for second round ? Since everyone was dressed up nicely lolll. And there's out of my expected, I thought there will be a lot of people going to club. Friday is still friday, crowd is not much as saturday.


Helloooo my ladies, they had a wonderful valentine's dinner with their loves too.


Boyssssss.

My outfit of the night.
Many of you thought I'm wearing one piece dress, does it really look alike ? Cause it has been few times, whenever I wore a fluffy skirt and a crop top, people misunderstand. I wish that I could find a dress that fit like this tho. It's okay if you misunderstand, I'm just saying hehehe. Btw I rarely dress up as this, so, white. Must show some girlish princess side to your other half during valentine's day lolll

I've been neglected them for a while, so yea finally added two charms in this valentine's day. A red lipstick and a red heel. YAY ! My favourite colour ♥ ♥  Thank you babyyy !

Thanks for everything, thanks for loving me, I love you to baby ! xx
I love how our hands fit together perfectly ♥ 



xo



No comments:

Post a Comment