Wednesday 19 February 2014

Continue about my cny.

Let's continue about my second day of cny and etc.
As usual, went to my cousin's house for dinner with all my relatives. The most happening day, cause all my father's side relatives will be there(mostly lahh). Cause my grandma had 7 children, thence you can imagine how many children and grandchildren there will be... Lot, really a lot till I forgot who to called lolll
An ootd before the sun goes down :D

Third day, chor 3. Headed to mummy's hometown, it was at Seremban, a small place called Mantin.
This is my pretty mummy. Do we look alike ? But I don't feel so lolll
Seeee ! My flat nose was hereditary by my mum hahahaha

And my brother on the left hand side.

When can we be like this again ? Next year perhaps :( Cherish the moment when we be together.

Mwah mwah ! *but why my brother's nose was so talllll ! Dontgetit :((

Chor 5, shopping with mummy before I meet my babe.
Had my dinner at Ippudo.

See what paper bag I was holding :D I still remember after mummy bought me this, I've to say goodbye to her. Cause I'm going back to penang the next day, I'm not gonna meet her again until next year I think :( She cried in front of the prada boutique, I knew her. I tried to make myself not to cry, I said "know you will cry d" that to my mummy loll. Silly her, miss me then find me in penang lahhh but I know she won't..... -.- Today is 19th Feb, she's already back to aussie.

So, this is the babe I met.



Chill at starbucks before she drop me off.

Chor 6 back to penang, and chor 7 started work already... :(

Chor 8, a date with my penang babes.
TWG has finally opened in penang. I miss their macaroons. Yum yumssss !

The two silly babes. At anerly's dovey dairy.





Chor 8 also another celebration for those hokkien people, it called 拜天公. I'm not a hokkien, but I always love to stay in penang when it's chor 8, cause most of the chinese in penang are hokkien lang. Firecrackers everywhere from 9 something till midnight ! But so sad, I did not really enjoy that night, cause I was attacked by flu in a sudden during night time, while I was in my friend's house gambling..... and and and period came -.-

And chor 9 back to working life again.... till my next post, valentine's day also the last day of cny.

Stay tuned !



xo

No comments:

Post a Comment