Monday 24 November 2014

Birthday Celebration In 2014 #1

Hello it's time for my birthday post ! I have been celebrate four times in this years hahaha. Actually I just plan to celebrate two times, one is in kl and another one is during my actual date with boyfriend. As for the other two, one dinner is last minute plan, and the last one was a surprise. *feeling blessed*
It's been so long since the last time I going back to my homie, KL. And so my birthday is coming and mr.sin is not around during that weekend, therefore I decided to go back, to spend my weekend there. Meet some friends and dad <3 And food of course lololll.

24th October 2014
Hello baobei ! Da Gao Sai lohh hehehe.

Did some shopping in the noon time.

And meet all of them in the night time.





They even created a hashtag for me #VV給她醉週末 on instagram LOLL. Thank you laa -.-

Much of lovesss !


25th October 2014
Have my birthday dinner on Saturday night. I asked them to decide where to dine. As long as good environment and tasty food. And also have good lighting to take nice picture, hahaha !

@ Sassorosso Italian Restaurant


Pan-fried Foie Gras.

Wild Mushroom Soup.

½ dozen Escargots de Bourgogne

For me, this wild mushroom risotto is ze best among all ! Hope I did write correct the name.

Duck Ravioli.

Diavola pizza.

Make a wish.

Thanks for da dinner babiesss !

Off to party afterwards !
Hello Phuture & Velvet ! Long time no see !

Do not ask me to drink Moet anymore ! *puke*

I AM NOT DRUNK YET.

The only group pic of us, even though leng was missing. Anyway I will see you girls real soon, in... CNY okay ! xoxo

By the way, you girls make it real with that hashtag #VV給她醉週末. Clap clap. Lolll. Somehow I think it's not a good idea to go to club when you're birthday. Cause every friend saw me, they are like " Hey vivi happy birthday ", drink. And meet another friend, repeat the same thing -.- 不倒都假 lolll.
But I'm really having so much fun, seriously. Homie, I will be back soon ! *missing those foods already*


Stay tuned for next post, xoxo.


No comments:

Post a Comment