Saturday 8 November 2014

A beautiful saturday full with white, love.

Hello it's November now, yea I know I broke my promise that to keep update my blog, sorry. ^_^'' I think I gonna delay my bkk's post and share something memorable things to you guys that happened in October ! :D
I really had so much fun in last month, as I always mentioned October is my favorite month, always. Beside my birthday, there is another meaningful day in October. Not for me, but for them, sheryn and shane, their engagement party <3 It's also my first time to attend such a beautiful party, feel so lovely.

18th October 2014 @ Suffolk House, Penang


Everything is in white.




Hello ! Me is in white too. Rarely put on a jumpsuit, plus in full white. So hard to take care gosh.



Someone been forced to sing in public hahahaha. You did a great job no worry ;)

Yeah everyone is in white. So lovely. ♥

The lovebirdssss !


Awwwww ! ♥

Party ended.
The only ootd I took on that day, black and white, prefect match !

Always so hard to take a picture with this guy.

She's pretty, and I am glad to make her more beautiful on that day. Thanks for trusting me for helping you to done your make up on this important day. :)


Happy engagement once again !!! Wish you both happily ever after. ♥ Can't wait for the wedding day HeHeHe.



xo


No comments:

Post a Comment