Sunday 7 December 2014

Birthday Celebration In 2014 #2

New month began, hello December ! Seem like it's everyone's favorite month, even me too. Hahaha. Cause I'm going to HK soon ! *exciting* Okay I am a little busy recently, since today I'm done with my own stuff early, so let's continue update my birthday celebration part 2, that happened in penang.

Here is my birthday eve dinner with my two babes.

28th October 2014 @ El Faro Tapas Bar and Wine

They serve Spanish food, and I saw most of the comments for this restaurant were good, so I decided to give it a try.
Ordered all the foods in tapas. Tapas is like a small portion of a food, so that we can try out more different dish :)




El Faro Paella. It's my favourite dish among all. Thumbs up !


Time for dessert !



Four in one.


Thank you for the dinner. <3

Although sometimes I know I'm annoying, but thank you for still loving me. Hehehe.

Definitely will come again !



29th October 2014 @ Farquhar Mansion


The interior design is posh and classic. Love it so much !




And this is the best for me among all the dish, started to miss it now !







At first I thought boyfie was so sweet that asked them to write my name to BiBi 153, the fact it's not ! Boyfie said he actually told them is my name ViVi, and I guess they heard wrongly and wrote it to BiBi. Hahaha. I can't stop laughing when I knew it. But why can't he just tell me he purposely one :( Hahaha, anyway I know he won't do that. So just forget about it loll.


Satisfied !

Thank you for your ang pao lolll and the dinner too. Love you baby <3

30th October 2014 @ Three Sixty Degree Skybar
So it was a belated surprise birthday celebration from Khuan, Joyce and Jorise. But I guess it's a little failed, cause I know it while they are stealthy discussing about the cake, hahahahah. And I tell them it's okay I never heard anything and I'm good in acting lolll.

So here is my surprised face when they took out the cake. Hahaha surprised enough ?

Anyway thank you so so much ! Feeling touched and loved.

Besides thank you there's no other words to describe how thankful am I. Thank you for all the wishes, I did read it all I swear ! Thank you for those pressie and dinner treat. <3
I always love birthday so much, cause everyone will treat you as a lil princess, feeling blessed. Every year, every birthday wish is always the same. 雖然說許願這東西不一定成真,可是我從來都不會許下想要得到物質上的東西。許下錢買不到的願望永遠最珍貴。*God do you hear me ?*

Thank you <3 <3 <3

And finally ! Hehehe.


So that's it for birthday 2014. I'm officially 23 now ! Haha.


xo


No comments:

Post a Comment