Tuesday 6 May 2014

5th Anniversary Dinner.

Every year's 1st May is a holiday to all the workers. But as for me, that day not only a holiday but a very meaningful day for me and my boyfriend too. :)

I have started my relationship since 1st May 2009. Can't believe it's the 5th year, it seems like we've just meet each other for not long ago lol. Really like just a blink of an eye. I still remember very clearly how we know each other and be together. We started with a long distance relationship, and after we have been together for 2 years, I decided to move to Penang here. I think our love story is quite interested tho, and it's kinda long story that how we get to know each other, how we meet, and how we maintain our long distance relationship. I will share it someday, maybe loll.


Boyfriend has the same thought with me that wanted to have our anniversary's dinner at Feringgi Grill. It's located at Shangri-La's Rasa Sayang Resort and Spa - Penang.

The environment was so classic.



Crusty rye and corn breads, olive oil and balsamic vinegar.

Appetizer.

Caramelized white asparagus cream soup.


While waiting our main course....

Tadaaa, we ordered the same main course. Seafood Platter (Lobster, Prawns, Scallops and Cod) *slurp*

We didn't order any dessert, cause boyfie said he was really full. So ya, next time maybe :(


Time passes so fast it has been 5th year now, I'm sure we can walk further... ♥ I love you baby.


Anni's dinner ended, is time for some ootd and selfie pictures of me. *grin*

 Black + red. My favorite combo.

Received a rose that not from my boyfriend. HAHAHA

Yay, red again. Matching with my outfit 99.



Last, selfie. And this picture is so-not-me. LOL



Happy 5th Anniversary to US again !!! ♥ ♥ ♥


xo


No comments:

Post a Comment