Thursday 15 May 2014

ViVi's Eyebrows Tutorial

Well, my eyebrows tutorial is finally up ! :D
I have been received a lot of request for a tutorial of my eyebrows, so glad to see that, that people loves my eyebrows :) But in fact it annoyed me all the time lol. I wish I have a magic hand that I can draw my eyebrows balance everyday lol. It's so pissed me off when I couldn't draw my brows balance, and I can just like holding the mirror for the whole day. *tsktsktsk*

As for me, I prefer thicker brows. Cause I think thick brows gives our facial features to seem more stand out. So what's makes me look difference when without make up, I guess is my eyebrows hehe. Thence, eyebrows always is the first step when I start doing my make up. Also I will always bring along my brow pencil whenever I going out, just in case it fade off I can just straight away touch up.

I am so envy those people having a thick brows and nice shape, I will go for an eyebrow embroidery someday. Any good suggestion ?

Okay,  Let's back to the topic !

Products that I'm using everyday for my eyebrows.
(Started from the left)
1. Eyebrow brush
You can get it from any brand, just make sure it's an angled brush.
2. Inglot's Eyebrow Pencil #503
I tried a lot of brand, and this is my current favourite.
3. Spooley Brush
4. Kate Designing Eyebrow Powder
5. Kiss Me Heavy Rotation Coloring Eyebrow #02

People either using the pencil or powder type(and maybe pair with the brow mascara). And I guess I am too much for my brows loll. You don't have to follow mine anyway :)


This is my clean brow.

First, I'm using the pencil type.

Draw a straight line from the bottom, to the tail of your brow.

Second, from peak to tail, to join the bottom line.

Third, draw the head to the peak.

Last, fill in the spaces lightly.

After that use a spooley, brush your eyebrow to remove the excess wax, and make it lighter and softer.

It's time to add on with the powder type.
I apply with the darker brown. The other two browns I use for nose shading.

Using the angled brush to fill in all the sparse area.


My type of brow is done !


I don't use brow mascara last time, but when I started to try it, I realised it actually can gives a 3D effect for our brows. And also lighten your brows to suit your hair, unless you have a black hair.

Don't believe ? I prove you now.


Brush over from the inner end,

to the outer end.

This picture clearly shows the difference from a neatly eyebrow to without brow mascara and will it.


Here are some close-up photos of my eyebrows.





Hope you'll like my tutorial, it may not be the best, but I really hope this tutorial is helpful to you ;)

Always remember practice makes perfect, do not be discouraged, even make up artist has failed sometimes ;) Of course, I've had the time of failure too, and make it so thick like a crayon shin-chan lololll.

Will try to do more make up tutorials if I get good feedbacks :P

Stay tuned.



 xo



No comments:

Post a Comment