Thursday 22 May 2014

Hennessy Artistry Penang 2014

(17th May 2014) Hennessy Artistry is here once again ! At first, I'm thinking to blog about it or not. Cause basically it's just like normal party we usually had. Not a big deal lol. However, I'm still looking forward to the party. Because I gonna meet my friends and catching up after a couple of weeks :D

Camwhoring as usual before headed out ! ^o^
Really wish that I have a volume hair like how this picture shows. Duhhhh.

I'm going to cut this post short and let the pictures do the talking !
In fact, not many photos have taken though, was busying dancing all night long loll.

Reached Spice Arena about 8.30pm. It is the first time ever I went HA for so early. Cause normally I reach at 10 or 11 something lolollll.


Paperplane Pursuits.

There is another DJ Brooklyn from Australia, but photo has accidentally deleted by me. Anyway, just wanted to mention that she's pretty and music that she played was great too.

Magic Power from Taiwan.


Sorry that I'm not following the dress code on that night, it was red dress code anyway.




Jorise is like wearing cheongsam hahaha.


We left at around 1 something and went for SUPPER. Cause everyone was so hungry haha.


Okay last but not least, a selfie before ended this post.



xo



No comments:

Post a Comment