Monday 20 January 2014

Nail Bar Penang

Chinese lunar new year is approaching, countdown in 10days.

Besides buying new clothes, dye hair and facial, what else girls will do nowadays before cny ? Of course, manicure and pedicure is a must ! And ya I've done both :D If you're following my instagram, I bet you've saw my manicure design's photo. Like it ? Hehe. I know it's kinda early to done for cny, but it's okay. Do it fast, before it's fully booked everywhere ;)
It's been awhile, since the last time I did gel nail. Thence, I was so excited when I received the sponsorship from Nail Bar Penang. Thank you !

Chose a purple for my toenails, and it coincidentally match with the sponge lolll *I've no idea what's that call*

Done the base colour.

99% done.

I don't wanna be so reddish, or too girlish. So I try the blue, dark blue. But I think the outcome was kinda girlish still -.- lolll


The environment was so warm and comfy.

Look !!! I've a top totally same design with my thumb's hahahaha


If you're not done your nails yet, call for booking now before it's fully booked !

04-228 2022 / 016-435 7463
124D, Jalan Burma
10050 George Town, Malaysia

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment