Tuesday 7 January 2014

Back to December.

Hello hello ! It's already a brand new year, 2014. Didn't manage to write a post on 1st January, to flashback what's good and what's bad have happened in 2013. Cause I used to blog about that on my old blog. Was too busy after came back from singapore, too busy for working and party loll
So now, I gonna bring you bring to december, let's see what I've been busy for after my singapore trip. *it's gonna be a post that full with photos, again*

6th Dec, Nana flies up to Penang for Elegantology party. And meet me too of course lolll
The dress code was red elegance, sorry for not elegant enough :/

We went to China House for dinner, before off to the party.




Happy kid doing some drawing, hahaha.

Awww, so cuteee 

Skip the food's pictures, and desserts time !!!

Yummy yummers, chocolate flavor always my first choice.

Wish to try them all one day *drooling*

The party was at Storm Penang.

Bye bye again babe ! See you soonnnnnnn 

And here are some pictures that taken during working time.







Christmas eve.



The happiest thing was, I got to meet her on that night. My long-lost-babe !!! Still pretty as always, love you.
And the last day in 2013, NYE.
Did you realised, that I wore polka dots's top for both eve party, hahahaha.



Baby jane was here countdown with me. 




If you're following my instagram or dayre, I bet you've seen most of the pictures thru there. Somehow I just feel like doing the same thing, posting a same picture, same caption but just difference social media :/ 
Anyway, I wish to share about my make up tutorial with you guys, as many of you've asking me how I draw my eyebrow and etc. As I really have no time, seriously, working everyday and only one day off :( I hope I can make it asap, and some daily make up tutorial too. Stay tuned k ! ;)

OKAY ! Am officially saying goodbye to 2013. Wish everyone good year ahead,  good health and good wealth 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment