Saturday 23 May 2015

Street Snaps on ViVi Magazine !

Hello ViVi is on ViVi ! :D So happy to be featured in Street Snaps on ViVi Magazine, although it's on ViVi Malaysia not Japan one.(too early for dreaming lol) I'm a fans of ViVi Magazine since I was 13 or younger maybe, went to book store every month and bought it. I guess I have a bookshelf full with vivi magazine, not kidding lol.

So ya, it's on May '15 issue ya. :)

Outfit Details :
Hat - Forever21
Top - Off-white
Bag - Givenchy Pandora
Sneaker - Air Jordan1
Socks - Izzue
Bracelet - Balenciaga 



My off-white's top is actually red colour. Lol.


By the way sunglasses is from Brands Outlet.



Also thank you my part time photographers/ex-colleague, Niq for the helped. He always get the result that I wanted. Hehe.


Once again, thank you #ViViMagazine for the featured !


xo



No comments:

Post a Comment