Saturday 25 April 2015

NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation Event.

7th March 2015, I was invited to NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation Event @ Gurney Plaza Parkson. And yes you can see the date, it was actually happened on last month. Heh.
Anyway I was so glad to receive an invitation by them, cause Nars was one of my favourite cosmetic brand that I would love to say. :D

So here I am !


"All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation creates instant polished perfection with full coverage in a single, weightless drop. It's uniquely fluid, oil-free formula defies the expectations of long-wear foundation, delivering full, natural-looking coverage with unexpectedly weightless, 16-hour wear. Ideal for all skin types and tones in 20 global shades that leave skin at it's most beautiful. "

Gonna try on the foundation. (why am I look so nervous lol)


The nars's make up artist - Shirley is applying the foundation on my face.

Before,

And after. As you can see it immediately neutralizes those redness on my nose area and forehead too !

Thank you for the gift ! <3
Other than the All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation, they also gave us the Soft Velvet Loose Powder. It's so perfect that using both together, love it !

Thanks Nars Malaysia for having me for the All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation Event. Looking forward to see more awesome products from them !




xo




No comments:

Post a Comment