Thursday 25 September 2014

Bybivv Bangkok trip #1

I'm really looking forward to this trip ! Wonder why, let's continue read it :D

- We bought the flight ticket just 2 weeks before the trip. That's so random I've ever tried ! We never plan any before that. One day we were chatting on the phone then we were like " hey when we gonna go for a trip that just both of us ? ". Then she go to check flight ticket and everything. Loll.
- This is the first time I went to overseas without my boyfie. Actually I did, but that's many years ago to bangkok with my mum and brother. But in that time I have not met my boyfriend yet, so yea. It's the first time like two girls and with the bestie.
- We know each other for so many years, but have not been to oversea together. So this is the first time I went to oversea with her, my baobei LIM LI ZA. It's so so fun when you travel to oversea with your bestie. You don't have to accommodate each other, just like when you're with your boyfie. But then this trip is to bangkok, you know guys will nagging or turns impatient if he waited you for too long for trying clothes or staying too long at a place. Hahaha girls, am I right ? Lol.

So let's get started for my bangkok's post part 1 !

7th August 2014
Departed from KLIA 2 in the early morning

A cup of hot chocolate while waiting in the freezing airport.

Checked-in Centara Watergate Pavillion Hotel
I guess it's one of the top hotel now in bangkok, cause I've been seeing a lot of friends staying there while they're in bangkok. But no doubt it was really good, and the location is convenient too.

First thing to do while get in to the room. Everything in white, feeling comfy, neat and clean. :)

What an coincidence on our outfit lololll. We never match it I swear ! HAHAHA

After fooling around in the room, it was 3pm already ! Which is 4pm Malaysian time, and we still haven't had lunch. LOL. So we get ready and get out for some dessert and shopping time !

First stop, After You at Central World.





Back to hotel after few hours of shopping.

Camwhore abit.



Night we plan to go to Asiatique, the riverfront night market. Which is Bangkok's first large scale riverside night bazaar that filled with boutiques, eateries and etc.

One thing we feel really regretted is we were there late. We reached there at 9 something, so a lot restaurants are closing and shops too. :(

Thence we decided to have dinner here. It's thai cuisine, super delicious ! But it's a little expensive compare to other. :/



Okay I'm hungry now while seeing this pic !





Definitely will pay another visit again. Gonna check out more nice goodies and take the ferris wheel !

A picture of us in front of the love lock stairs. ♥ ♥ ♥

Taeyeon poster everywhere in bkk. HAHAHA #fansbeingfans again

Anyway, that's probably our first day in Bkk. Let's see how we well spent our following days in upcoming posts! Stay tuned.


xo




1 comment:

  1. Sometime it becomes very hard to find a well written and well established bog which give you correct and useful information. However, I found this blog and got some relevant information which are really helpful for me.
    Cooking class bangkok

    ReplyDelete