Tuesday 10 December 2013

Breakfast date + Interesting lips colours

(23rd November 2013) Good morning ! Breakfast date with two ladies, rui rui and shan shan again :D I thought I will ffk them in the end. Cause I'm not an early person, and it's impossible for me to wake up early just for a breakfast. HAHA but it's okay once in awhile :) They brought me to Pit Stop. Heard that their carbonara was tasty too, but I'm not gonna try it, next time perhaps.

Nice quote.
" Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay it's not the end. "

豐富早餐

How good if every morning when I wake up, the breakfast has ready up like this !



Still need to back to work after had a wonderful breakfast :/
Applying the new launched lip colour. Loving this purple so much.


Those colours are so eye-catching !!!




How about this ? HAHAHA those colors make our lips look so yummy lolll

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment